This is my attempt to take a moment out of each day and capture something that makes me smile, laugh, think, cry or just feel.
I hope you enjoy the journey.

{May 24}

I downloaded a new app for my phone...and I am loving it. It's called Hipstamatic, only using the lens and film that came with the app, but there are other cool options to download that I might need to check out.

If I want to pretend its 1960 when I look out my window...it would probably look something like this.
1960's view

If I want to absorb all the color I can, it would look like this:
2010 view

I use my Iphone for so many pictures, be cause its a great camera, much better then my old blackberry.  I definitely will be using this app for creative pics on the fly in the future, but the standard camera will still be used for regular crisp photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by...got anything to share?